Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pics of Holly and Amber..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by merlinsmum View Post
    Holly is so sophisticated and regal like Merls, and then there is the little one Amber - I bet she's the rufty tufty out of them both. If thats true I have the mirror of Holly and Amber.....
    *g* Got it in one, Kirsty. There really must be something in that 'naughty ruby' thing- although Amber's mischievous rather than naughty. In fact, my dad now prefers playing with Amber because she adores playing fetch properly- ie, returning the toy- whereas he always has to be canny with Holly to get her to drop the item! Amber's also blossomed incredibly lately- it doesn't show in photos, but the underbite she has as a pup has virtually vanished. I know the structure of the bite hasn't changed, but since she's mismarked she wasn't showable anyway, and she eats and chews anything, so obviously the bite isn't posing any issues! She's become a very pretty girl and when she walks, she just floats along. Holly never really walked like that- more bustled. Short legs.

They get on pretty well most of the time, and are starting to learn mutual respect- ie, let the other alone with their respective chews. Although Holly still does pounce on Amber from time to time, and Amber's certainly not as assertive as her character would make you think... but yeah. Having Amber has transformed Holly, who was becoming a very sedate little princess of a dog. Now she's still a bit neurotic, but miles and MILES better than she was- and much livelier and bouncier. Good all round.
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

How adorable!
    ~ Sam, Sonny & Beau ~

Post Thanks / Like

AWWWWW great Pictures, they are soo sweet
    Owner of Four Cavaliers
    Rosie(Ruby) Emily(Blenhiem) Buddy (Black and tan) and Roxy (tri colour)