• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pics of Holly and Amber..

Lisa_T

I'm starting to wonder if I'm going nuts. I could have sworn I posted these earlier:

562030511_abbade6f92_o.jpg

562030491_b7f68b39f0_o.jpg

562030413_dd563653d8_o.jpg

562030461_e84ea77da7_o.jpg

It's been quite a long time since I've seen new photos of them. They're lovely girls! Amber has grown up so much. Is she really only 6 months old, or does your signature need updating? :)

Holly is so sophisticated and regal like Merls, and then there is the little one Amber - I bet she's the rufty tufty out of them both. If thats true I have the mirror of Holly and Amber.....

What a pair of little smashers!! I would so love to start into a wholecolour line..:luv: :lotsaluv:

Holly is so sophisticated and regal like Merls, and then there is the little one Amber - I bet she's the rufty tufty out of them both. If thats true I have the mirror of Holly and Amber.....

*g* Got it in one, Kirsty. There really must be something in that 'naughty ruby' thing- although Amber's mischievous rather than naughty. In fact, my dad now prefers playing with Amber because she adores playing fetch properly- ie, returning the toy- whereas he always has to be canny with Holly to get her to drop the item! :lol: Amber's also blossomed incredibly lately- it doesn't show in photos, but the underbite she has as a pup has virtually vanished. I know the structure of the bite hasn't changed, but since she's mismarked she wasn't showable anyway, and she eats and chews anything, so obviously the bite isn't posing any issues! She's become a very pretty girl and when she walks, she just floats along. Holly never really walked like that- more bustled. Short legs. :)

They get on pretty well most of the time, and are starting to learn mutual respect- ie, let the other alone with their respective chews. Although Holly still does pounce on Amber from time to time, and Amber's certainly not as assertive as her character would make you think... but yeah. Having Amber has transformed Holly, who was becoming a very sedate little princess of a dog. Now she's still a bit neurotic, but miles and MILES better than she was- and much livelier and bouncier. Good all round.

Back