• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Brotherly Love (Merlin & Oakley)

merlinsmum

Merlin and Oakley snuggled up together on Granny's sofa........
564539303_1466221899.jpg

Ruby here,

Merlin, you black and tan's bring out our ruby colors so well when we stand next to you. Both you and Oakley are so cute. Sydney and I want a black and tan sister/brother oh so bad.

Bark On!

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

:D Thank you for the lovely comments, if I was a dog they'd be my pin up boys......

I am biased but I do they are gorgeous :luv:

You have a fabulous pair, Kirsty. Is Oakley the same size as Merlin now? But I want to see some photos of Merls being regal and snobby and Oakley being 'rufty-tufty'. Is that a local expression 'cos I've never heard it before! :lol:

You have a fabulous pair, Kirsty. Is Oakley the same size as Merlin now? But I want to see some photos of Merls being regal and snobby and Oakley being 'rufty-tufty'. Is that a local expression 'cos I've never heard it before! :lol:

Yes, Oakley is the same size - he actually weighs more than Merls now - he has better bone structure than Merls.

Well her goes for rufty tufty man (where did that crab go?)
582122900_0ca5a82df2.jpg

Mum, wot u got there? Is it food?
582122928_5c709bba2a.jpg

And Merls, one can look regal even when one is dusted with sand don't you think........
582122940_325fa5b22c.jpg

Do you find Oakley has slightly heavier bone structure than Merls? Because that's what I find with my pair. Amber's still very lanky, but she is slightly taller than Holly and her bone is a wee bit heavier. You can see it in her legs.

..and yes, the B/T and ruby looks fantastic together!

Back