• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our new house! & pic's of Bluebell & Daisy!

emmawright

Hello everyone, i haven't been on here for a while now, been at my new job which is going really well, everyone is very nice. We have now moved house - man was that stressful! Glad that it is all over, we are living in the country and it is so beautiful! very peaceful! I love our new house, and so do Daisy and Bluebell, they love the garden, as it is lovely and big for them to play in. Here are some pic's from the weekend.

Here is the front of our new house:
566245965_15c13a8015.jpg

565915422_743a7a8cae.jpg

Here is the back of our house:
566246065_0ec7e5b7ba.jpg

Playing in the garden:
566245993_617a1ebca9.jpg

Daisy sniffing in the garden:
566246263_e9050189ee.jpg

Bluebell resting:
566246017_60565e34f3.jpg

Chasing each other in the garden:
566245975_03d6c320db.jpg

Wow! What a lovely house and garden, I hope that you are all really happy in your new home, looks a really nice part of the world for certain!!

Lovely house and what an immense garden! I bet the dogs are enjoying that. Moving is so stressful -- must be a relief to have that over and done now. :)

Gorgeous house! My parents will (hopefully) soon be moving to a stupendous house on the North Down coast. It's a renovated Victorian schoolhouse, and actually looks very similar to your new house, Emma. And a huge garden as well. I hope my two enjoy it as much as Daisy and Bluebell evidently enjoy yours!

wow ... I'm jealous!!! what a gorgeous house & of course 2 gorgeous Cavaliers playing in the garden.

Oh my gosh....I am green with envy! Emma - the house and the yard are just gorgeous. I'll be it was worth all of the stress. It's gorgeous. And the girls are just as cute as ever!

Wow, that is so beautiful and green and..... English. That is our (here in Australia) stereotype idea of what an English home should look like. Gorgeous! Puppies look very happy.

Wow...what a fantastic place....great pics, we wish you all the luck in the world in your new home :D

Wow are they lucky pups having all the garden to play in :dogwlk: , congrats on the new house, its beautiful :)

Congrats on the new house emma it is fab and as for that garden the girls will have a field day in it!! :rah:

Wishing u and ur family all the best in ur new home!:flwr:

Wow wow wow!

I am soooo jealous, what a beautiful house and look at the garden.. those doggies are going to be in heaven running around there...

I am SOOO jealous!!! I live in a small apartment, so I can only imagine how wonderful it would be to be able to just open the door and let Sammy out into such a massive garden to play. He would love it. And of course I would have to get at least two more cavaliers for him to play with! :)

what a lovely house ! how happy your dogs are in the garden. They can play as they want to ; there is room enough ! I love it very much because it is very British !

Back