• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jake and Shelby

Cathy T

The pups were feeling a bit left out when they realized everyone was modeling their snoods. So they put theirs on and asked me to photograph them...so I did
Jake knows...snoods = food!
DSCN0273.jpg

Shelby always looks so scared in hers...but she isn't :wink: She just has those big old eyes and when the snood pulls the ears back...watch out!
DSCN0284.jpg

I say my two never cuddle...well, sometimes they like to prove me wrong, this was after bath time
DSCN0277.jpg

DSCN0276.jpg

DSCN0275.jpg

Shelby's favorite chew toy...a hard plastic foot massage roller. What a little goof!
DSCN0287.jpg

Wow, they're beautiful and what lovely long coats! :lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Cute snood fabric. I love the photos of them cuddled up together!:)

Jake, Shelby

Looking real good in those snoods. However, don't you find it a little bothersome that snoods prevent us Cavaliers from enjoying our favorite late night bonus? You know, of finding a small piece of leftover dinner stuck in our ears? Nothing more enjoyable than stirring during the middle of the night and finding a little undiscovered kibble stuck deep in our ear fur that Mom and Dad missed earlier. Oh, wait here's a suggestion. While Mom isn't looking, slide the snood back, drag your ear through the bowl and then slide the snood back up. Mom will never be the wiser :rolleyes: and you can get your midnight snack again. Keep up the good work guy's and we're still very jealous you get to live near the beach.

Bark On!

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

How cute are they?? What gorgeous, full coats, too! Shelby has the cutest expressions, she always looks like a puppy. :lotsaluv:

Aww Bless them!! Snoods make them all look hysterically funny, you should see my sequined "Crufts" only show snoods to see what I mean!! They are so practical too, even if they do wreck the dogs chance of a "midnight Snack" from their ears!! :lol:

oh too cute...and I just LOVE that doggie fabric.

Wonderful to see them cuddled up like that, bless xxxx

They are so sweet -- love Shelby's Bette Davis eyes, and them curled up together. They have such great coats; Leo and Jaspar are jealous!

You know, of finding a small piece of leftover dinner stuck in our ears?

:rotfl: oh so true!

Also, Cathryn now you HAVE to take a pic of yours in their sequinned snoods... :lol:

Back