• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Linda Martin Gone from You're a Star!

TKC

As many of you know Linda Martin fosters, kennels and rescues many dogs behind the scenes. Linda also uses her familiar face to promote Animal Welfare and rescue in Ireland where possible.

Well lately Linda has been in the news a bit regarding her being replaced as a You're a Star judge.

Well there is growing support to have her back as a judge. There is even a petition that has been setup.

If you want to support Linda then email shinawil at www.shinawil.ie/contact.php
sign the petition at Petition to have Linda back as a Judge and email [email protected] and Gerry Ryan [email protected] stating that you would like her back.

Linda frequently watches the Urgent Section of this board and takes many smallies from Ashton and other sources such as vets and groomers.

Linda is aware that this post is being made. You can pass it on if you want to.

Linda is a BIG FRIEND to cavaliers, to Irish Cavalier Rescue, as well as dogs generally. I work regularly with her and she will always help out with a cavalier in need. With her help I've been able to take in some dogs I wouldn't have otherwise. Some of our board members have cavaliers that came through me via Linda's contacts too. :)

She is quite tireless in working on behalf of animal welfare generally in this country and believe me has the ability to persuade and get things done just when needed. :blabla:

Let's give her our support, Irish folks in particular!

Done. I never knew Linda was interested/involved in animal rescue issues. Linda, if you're reading this, thanks you for all you have done for cavs and other pets.

Back