• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Monty

Barbara Nixon

Please think of Monty, tomorrow. My big boy has to have an anaesthetic, which is a real worry as he's eleven and a half and has a grade 5.

004montyp.jpg

Will be thinking of him. Hope all goes well and please keep us informed, he will be on my mind all day.

lots of love for monty for tomorrow, every time I see a picture of him he is more handsome than ever.

:xfngr::xfngr::paw::paw:Everything's crossed for Monty tomorrow! :hug: We'll be there with you in spirit.:flwr:

Good luck for tomorrow Monty {and you Barbara} - will be thinking of you - please let us know as soon as you have any news...

Hi!

Just to let you know that I will be thinking of both you and Monty tomorrow Barbara!! :xfngr: That all goes well, I am sure that it will, modern anaesthetics are usually very good, I am sure the vet wouldn't put him under in the first place if he didn'nt think it was safe to do so!!

Anyway, a huge kiss and a very gentle :hug: for Monty, let me knnow when you have some news OK??

Positive thoughts and prayers to Monty and you, Barbara.

Fingers and paws crossed!! :xfngr: :xfngr: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw:

Mary Alice and Rosie :flwr:

It's been a very long hard morning, but the vet nurse just rang to say that Monty is fine and pottering round, though looking sorry for himself. I explained that his Eeyore look is quite normal and arranged to collect him at 3.30.

So glad to hear all went well. I bet he is wowing the nurses with his lovely eyes. Give him a hug from us.

Back