• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

me and the dogs

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I was sitting on the couch with my Mac laptop and its inbuilt camera, and thought it was a good chance to get some pics of the dogs and me... but Jaspar had other ideas. As soon as I called him up he got excited and had to go into smothering mode, when he throws himself against you and has to cover your face with his head.

Attempt one -- Jaspar says this has to be all about HIM:
575325002_32bbc92f1f_m.jpg

Attempt two -- Jaspar is willing to reveal a tiny bit of my head:
575487251_36aa80f8db_m.jpg

Attempt three -- finally I can actually see the camera:
575325336_224231c7d7_m.jpg

Attempt four -- I try to get all the dogs in the picture and Jaspar goes into smother mode again:
575504273_d11cc5403a_m.jpg

Attempt five -- I get Leo (left) and Lily (right) but Jaspar is fussing around with a toy. Note Quincy on the back of the sofa, who finds anything involving the dogs deeply interesting:
575343716_1cfb7b7036_m.jpg

Attempt six -- finally I get all the dogs motionless in one picture -- plus Quincy:
575503917_ce158ef199_m.jpg

Note new shorter hair! It was about three times that length until last week when my mom went for it with a scissors. We considered making my dad a toupee with the leftovers but he would have looked like Ozzy Osbourne.

Too funny! Love the play-by-play!! I like the new short hair too, nice for summer! :D

Jaspar cracks me up!! :lol:

Thanks; it's a bit of a mussed up look in the pics thanks to Jaspar! :lol: It was actually nice to get the length off for a change.

:rotfl: Oh Jaspar!! Looks like a total riot went on there Karlin, and nice for me to be able to put a face to the name as well!!
Mum and Dad's Tri girl Tilly also goes into "smother mode" when a camera is produced :lol: whereas my lot usually have been doing really cute things then decide the camera lens warrants MUCH closer investigation! :lol: :snap:

Great pics, Thanks for sharing them!

We must be on the same wavelength! I saw those and thought "hmmm...I thought Karlin had longer hair". I just got my cut short last week....feels so nice and much cooler.

Loved to play-by-play...and especially Quincy looking on from behind.

Back