• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Up Date on Sam

matties mum

I have had Sam 6 mouths now and you would not know him from the dog that came here he has put some wieght on and his tail never stop wagging here is an up to date photo I hope
933111_07A_029-1.jpg

thanks again to everone who made this happen
----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)

Look at him; he really looks outstanding now! He was supposed to be the cavalier with maybe only a few weeks left but he's definitely blossomed wih you and looks like he's very happy. :)

He's very handsome with his glossy coat, as are your other two! I'm so glad he was fortunate enough to find you.:D

My joy at Sam is over the top we go 3 walks a day and he is the first to have his lead on he gets on well with Barney and Jazzie and it feels like he has always been here he only has to see the vet once every two mouths in the middle of the 2 mouths I just ring for his pills and go and get them ----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney----Sam)

I'm so pleased to see Sam doing so well. He's on the same drugs as Izzy, who got two good years from them. I'm surprised that you have to see the vet every two months. We only went every three, as required by drug legislation, or sooner, if there was a problem.

I ask for every 2 mouths it was every mouth but if he needs to go for anything we go ---Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)

Ah Aileen - he looks great. Karlin's right. I didn't think there was that much hope for him. Please god he'll be right as rain for a long time no. He was such a nice dog while he stayed with me. A real pet.
Yvonne

Back