Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9 o'clock RTE NEWS - PUPPY FARM

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't see the news last night, I have just read the link my god what kind of person could do that to any animal.

The only justice for that person would be to lock him in a barrel or cage in his owo feces with no for and water for the rest of his life

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by niamhx View Post
    I didn't see the news last night, I have just read the link my god what kind of person could do that to any animal.

The only justice for that person would be to lock him in a barrel or cage in his owo feces with no for and water for the rest of his life
    I agree niamhx. Or is that too going too easy on a "person" that would do something like this?

I didn't see the news last night but read about it in the morning paper with a lump in my throat. My feelings then turned into anger and finally frustration. I spoke to my oh about it and we know with our jobs we can't take another dog so we have decided to send a donation to the Wickow SPCA. That is far from solving the problem but hopefully every little bit helps.

I know tonight I'll be giving George plenty of extra hugs. Please God these poor little dogs with find homes where they will be showered with love.

Post Thanks / Like

Default puppy farms

I rescued a puppy farm ruby cavi breeding bitch in Feb of this year.She is the most adorable little munchkin ever. I do hope those poor souls get lovely homes that allow them to flourish as my Esther has.

Post Thanks / Like

just read the paper about the puppy farm.i say close them all down get it over and done with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

There are a lot of small dogs, mostly yorkies, in need of homes urgently as a result of this raid. If anyone is thinking of a smallie or has friends thinking about a rescue, I am happy to offer support and advice on settling these dogs into a new home.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

I've been speaking to the dspca and they have had a lot of interest in the dogs. They are actually compiling a list and they are going to get back to each person. I just hope that people realise what they are taking on when they give a puppy farm dog a home and the extra responsibility it entails.
    Joanna, Daisy Boo(ruby), Twinkle(tri), Brandy(blenheim rescue) and himindoors (mutt)