• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Birthday party! Brian is 10, Reny is 8 from now!

Renie

Our boys celebrated their birhtday last weekend. Brian is now 10 years gentlemen, Reny reached 8 years. The time run so fast, Reny is for us all time the "small" dog, because he is younger and smaller then Brian and still looks like a puppy in some moments, especially when he sleeps. Now he could be shown in senior class. But they both are in very good condition and we are looking forward to agility competition next weekend.
588969188_ca77eee046.jpg

588969252_677a00cea9.jpg

588969244_c974a2358f.jpg

588969268_12cbb123a1_o.jpg

Last edited:
Happy birthday to your two boys!! :rah: :rah:

Posting pictures is done the same way -- you can type
. Or, when you open a message, you just click the square with the little mountain on it and then paste in the url and that's it. :) We'd love to see some pictures!

Oh the pictures are fantastic! What a fun party for them. :lol: I love their 'cakes'! :rotfl:

:lotsaluv::hppybdy: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!:hppybdy::lotsaluv:

What a truly wonderful Birthday Spread that was, they are both beautiful!!

Thank you for your congratulations! I am pleased, you like our photos:) We celebrated twice, because photos from the first day were not succesful, too dark in the tent, so we repeated it next day on the grass. Boys were excited.

Wow...what a party!!! Happy birthday!! I love that you guys are doing agility...shows there's no stopping a Cavalier!;)

:hppybdy: :hppybdy: Looks like the boys had fun. Brian does look so young, I think the B&T's always look like puppies :)

Boys loves getting presents and when we celebrete our birhday or something, they always think, it is their celebration and looking for their presents:))
Brian has a little gray chin in his age and loves more sleeping during the day, but he has to hold the step with the younger Reny:)
646347773_5325c92d80.jpg

Last edited:
Happy birthday you gorgeous men. And you are so well behaved, waiting for your photos to be taken before you woofed into your cakes. :luv:

Back