• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

not sure where to post this

vikki

while I waited for maile to come home, an idea hit that took hold. to make a long story short. I am now selling island style dog gear at our open air markets. daughter working on a website that may never get done. here is maile doing her turn on the catwalk, as well as photos of my collars & leads and my pet shampoo plumeria scent. I am carring all sizes have t-shirts to dress aloha wear, beautiful dresses I wish came matching for me. bandanas, hats and a small bit of bling. one thing led to another, next year it will be another pup and I'll open up a day care!

DSC01090.jpg
[/img]
DSC01085.jpg
[/img]
DSC01083.jpg
[/img]
DSC01078.jpg
[/img]
DSC01079.jpg
[/img]
DSC01014.jpg
[/img]

Adorable!

Look at Maile sitting pretty in those adorable outfits!!
I actually to be honest love the first pic where shes just sitting there bare belly and all!!!
Best of luck to you!! I would love to get into the pet industry someday.

I'd make a post to the Shopaholics section with pics and info on pricing or whatever you want to put in. When you get the website, I'll add it to the member sites list and you can let us know when you have new things in from tiem to time. :)

thanks I love that first photo as well, cav's can look so silly when they sit. I will try to post in the shop section soon. much aloha vikki

Back