• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

butterfilies

Cathy Moon

Today has been the most perfect June day I've seen in a long time. I was out in the backyard with my three cavaliers, and they were chasing butterflies! I can't think of anything more delightful than watching a happy cavalier chasing a butterfly, so multiply that times 3 and we have nirvana!!:D

Last edited:
Glad to hear you had a great day, I love it when they chase butterflies!:D
Sadly it has been throwing it down here again, at this rate we'll be parking a rubber dinghy next to the 4x4 on the drive! :lol:

Cathryn you can always tell when it is Wimbledon time as it always starts to pour in England. :lol:

Cathy that sounds lovely. Lily the scruffball only chases (and eats) flies I'm afraid! :neutral: :*gh:

i thought it was absolutely lovely to see jadan bouncing around the field chasing butterflies, ears flapping and big grin, had been waiting all spring etc to see it as had read about others experiences....then got brought down to earth by another dog walker reminding me about the grass seeds and that was it....we were in a big field with grass two feet high so we just got out asap!!! would be lovely to have a proper garden that had flowers and space for things like that....not saying its not big enough for a run but its all concrete...not very pretty at all.

You lucky things. That something I never get to see with SiânE.:(

Instead I have Cassie the black Cocker who’s more like a bull in a china shop when it comes to chasing little flying things. She’s so busy watching them, she bashes into everything or everyone. :rolleyes:

Cathryn you can always tell when it is Wimbledon time as it always starts to pour in England. :lol:

Hey don’t knock it. Every time it starts raining at Wimbledon I know I have ten minutes to get the washing in.:)

What a great sight! Abbey loves butterflies. We landscaped our backyard with numerous plants that attract them, so far it seems to be working!! :D

We have butterflies... and crickets... and crickets... and MORE crickets... and lots of frogs this year. Elvis us fascinated by the crickets and frogs.

Minnie loves chasing butterflies - because she got a grass seed in her ear a couple of weeks ago (had to be taken out under sedation) the vet recommended putting pop socks on her ears. Much to their great disgust we tried this and so far is working a treat!! It means Minnie can still go chasing butterflies and Cinders can carry on sniffing in the long grass.:dogwlk:

Back