• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Heart Healthy Supplements

My guys also get fish oil (salmon oil). I really think the best supplement isn't even a supplement at all...keep the weight off of them! ;)

Yep I'm with Cathy T on the weight issue. Keeping the weight off will do what a bucket load of supplements could never achieve. Exercise is important too. My guys get a fish-oil & a vitamin E supplement several times a week, but not every day.

I use the Vitamin E as well, a well known breeder here in the UK swears by it, she uses it to improve fertility, also the vigour of her newborn puppies (via mum's milk) and also to help with the hearts.
Of course keeping them at a healthy weight and providing regular exercise goes a long way too, the heart is a muscle after all and regular exercise helps it work more efficiently.

Back