• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lily the goofball

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
This is perhaps the silliest position I have ever seen her in. She slept like this for about an hour last night. :rolleyes: What a doofus! Leo is clearly thinking, 'Why did *I* end up next to the geek girl?'

593009809_2722e5b03d.jpg

I was looking at a pic of her the day she came out of the pound -- someone had contacted me thinking that pic might be of their lost male cavalier -- and realised so much of her white blaze is now gone! She must indeed have been pretty young when I got her from the pound (vet guessed between 1 and 2, I'd say closer to one). See for yourself -- this is her pic the day she came from the pound, when Brid and I met for the first time as Brid had offered to foster for the first time (little did she know what she was getting into!! :lol: http://www.ckcsrescue.com/fostering.html She has become the main foster home for a succession of cavaliers).

I took this one about a week later:

593328272_ed5e3eeeb2_m.jpg

593261404_c4a6e737dd_m.jpg

oh my goodness Karlin, I love it!! I woke up to Fiona sleeping like that, snoring, with her head on my pillow the other night!:lol:

Having a good laugh here. My sister's dog eddie sleps like that all the time!!
Leo's expression is hilarious also!:D

Monty often sleeps on our bed, like that and , being a big lad, takes up a lot of space, as he lets his legs flop sideways.

Amber sleeps like this too! We always laugh at her because Holly wouldn't be caught dead in such an undignified position.

Back