• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bailey ate a muffin wrapper :O

Jessieca

I just took Bailey for a walk, and he managed to basically inhale a muffin wrapper from the sidewalk. Normally I am good at navigating any type of trash, but I somehow missed this. I tried to pull it out of his mouth, but it was a lost cause. It's the type you peel off of a muffin before you eat it, the paper kind. I got a very small piece out, and that's the only way I could even tell what he ate. Should I be concerned? He seems to be fine, though it was only about an hour ago. I know I am probably worrying too much, but everyone is so nice and supportive on here, I figured it would be worth asking. Thanks!

Hi!

Should be just fine and will Ermm! icon_blshing pass straight through, it's the plastic one's that can cause the most damage in particular as they do not show up on X-Rays. I would watch his "offerings" the next day or so just to be on the safe side! One of mine used to eat elastic bands years ago, I will leave that to your imagination!! :lol: :lol:

cake wrapper

You think a muffin wrapper is bad well my cavalier Ellie who behaves like a trained gundog without any training consummed 2 dead mice last weekend!! No ill effects other than runny poo!!! Great!!! lol!

Mine like to shred and eat paper and cardboard all the time. They too have gotten the odd muffin wrapper! I doubt there's much to worry about with paper; it pulps down pretty easily as long as it is paper and not one of those types with plastic or foil in it. :)

Sorry, I meant to mention it did come out the other end a couple of days later. My bf said it was ummm interesting looking when he picked up his poo that morning lol. It sounded pretty yucky. Anyways, all is good, and I realize I probably worried too much hehe.

i think most of us are worry warts like your self on this site, including me! YOU ARE NOT ALONE!! :) :) :) :) I WOULD RATHER JADAN ATE THAT THAN WHAT NORMALLY GOES IN HIS MOUTH...ITS SOOOO DISGUSTING SOMETIMES, THEN OFFERS ME A KISS....NOOOOO THANK YOU!!!

Back