• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mission Viejo

Cathy T

As always...we had a wonderful time at the park today. Finally got to meet Julie and Scout...and finally got to meet Dylan too! What a couple of cuties. Always nice to see Tucker, Cody and Riley of course.
Here are some pics. Sorry not a good variety. I was so busy keeping an eye on my two
That's Scout checking out some new friends
DSCN0321.jpg

And Gryffin looking happy
DSCN0316.jpg

He really thrived being around all of those Cavaliers. That boy just had the best time and is such a sweetie. At the end of the day someone brought in a Pharaoh something or other (can't remember what it's called) and someone had a standard Poodle. All of the Cavaliers (including my two) went off barking....who's that crashing our party? Gryffin really surprised me by going over to greet them.
Gryffin and Jake with a background full of Cavaliers
DSCN0314.jpg

Gryffin and Jake posing
DSCN0313.jpg

Now it's Shelby's turn
DSCN0312.jpg

All three chillin'
DSCN0311.jpg

And Jake and Gryffin doing a little boy bonding. Jake really took to Gryffin and the two of them had a great romp around the house before we got in the car to head up
DSCN0322.jpg

That sure looks like a fun day for both humans and cavaliers. Gryffin seems to be smiling in each of his pictures. :)

How have I missed Gryfan's story? He's so pretty! And what fun - being surrounded by all those Cavaliers!

Gryffin is a sweet sweet boy we have in rescue right now and are trying to find a new home for. Here' the link to his story. http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showthread.php?t=18621

He was diagnosed with diabetes and scheduled to be pts because his owners live out of the country. Thankfully we were able to get him. He's such a gorgeous boy and has the absolute sweetest personality.

Wow! Great pics! Gryffin looks really good, I too had missed his story, so glad there was a happy ending there and hope that his forever home is just around the corner!

Looks like a fantastic time was had by all!! What a lot of Cavaliers there were!! :lotsaluv:

Thank you for putting such beautiful pictures.

All dogs look so happy and beautiful too. They are a pleasure to look at. I wish I was surrounded by a few more Cavaliers too...

They all look so happy and Gryffin is one handsome boy. So glad he had a social day and a chance to strut his stuff -- hope a home appears soon for him. :)

Lovely photos, Cathy! Gryffin is one handsome, well-adjusted little man. I hope he finds a forever home soon.:xfngr:

Wow, what great pictures, I love the one of all the fur babies behind, that was a fun day I would imagine :)

Unfortunately no. I won't make this month or next month. September we are headed to Carmel for the COTW Fun Match (and really excited about it!) but am definitely planning on making the October meet up.

Back