• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our little watch dog

Sue.k

:)
Image021-.jpg

Aw! I think he should be your new garden ornament! He sure looks proud of himself sitting there! :lotsaluv:

I think he was looking at my o/h and saying "oh mammy wouldnt put me up here and she wouldnt let me out without a lead on either" I love the picture but I nearly died when I seen the picture, my poor baby on the pillar and out without a lead, thank god he didnt jump off and run away. My o/h thinks I am too protective of Prince so he takes advantage of some good photo's when I am not around :)

That's a great photo. I have a lovely photo of Holly sitting on the 'Greyfriar's Bobby' monument in Edinburgh- in the little sink bit below the statue itself, but still high up. Since the statue is right beside a main road though, I secured Holly to the statue and was grateful she has an impeccable 'stay'. Got some great photos out of it- and I'd never try it with Amber!

Back