• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

happy happy Henry

mt0382

Hey everyone, I know I haven't been around in quite some time. Things have been really busy around here, and I've been provisionally accepted into UofFl school on veterinary medicine! So obviously I've have my hands full.
But there is always time for Henry! Here are the latest pics of my silly little boy just for fun. He really really loves the camera, as you can see.

Big smiles!!!!!!!!!!
marisacamera.jpg

BIGGER smiles!!

marisacamera106.jpg

Henry showing off his Mickey and Pluto short that mama bought him at work:
marisacamera001.jpg

soulful eyes... this pic is great because it took accidentally when i dropped my camera and is one on my all time favorite pics.
bighenry.jpg

Great Pics!!
I often find the one's I didn't mean to take are often the best one's! Congrats on being accepted for veterinary medicine, Good Luck with your studies!!(y)

Great pics of Henry...especially that last one...that is my favorite. Congrats on vet school. I am jealous. Always wanted to be a vet and wish I had pursued that when I was younger.

Here we are all struggling to get good pictures and you get a superb one by dropping your camera! :lol: Though I wouldn't recommend it as a technique. Lovely pics and congrats on the provsional acceptance!

Big congratulations on the vet school acceptance, and Henry is an adorable boy. You sure can tell he just works that camera.

Back