Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The revolting treats, part 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They have such individual personalities, don't they? Which you've captured in the photos! Jaspar is such a cutie, and has such a serious look on his face.
    All three are lovely!

I've looked at all the chews on the links, and some things I've never seen available here; I thought I'd seen everything being sold at dog shows! This is the first time I've seen noses and green tripe.
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad I was not eating. I have not seen those is stores here, do you get those from a butcher? The most digusting thing I get my pup is hooves. Talk about some seriously bad breath.
    Kelly, Lexie & Portia

Post Thanks / Like

Great photos. Don't think I'm brave enough to give my lot tracheas though

I bought the mint Dentafun sticks from zooplus - they're supposed to give the dogs fresh breath but didn't IMO, plus they really stink. All the windows and doors were open . They really loved them so I may get some more.
    Casshon

Molly (Blenheim) & Bella (Tri)
    Honey, Cassie & Tiki (Cavalier Angels)

Post Thanks / Like

I just looked at the different things on that website, that is just too gross!!! Too early in the morning to be looking at them, the chickens necks look horrible
    Sue, Prince (B&T, DOB: 28/09/2001) & Lucy (Tri, DOB Unknown)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They look so happy in their little shop of horrors.
    ~ Sam, Sonny & Beau ~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Karlin View Post
    Well Lily just came back upstairs after eating the entire thing . And belched as she came in.

Hmm I think she rather enjoyed that then!! I have been contemplating getting some for my "cuddle" but like Nicki I got a load of the red fish skins when they were on offer, my lot go crazy for them! About the only processed snacks my lot get are the mini-markies and gravy bones but I am phasing those out now in favour of the fish snacks, I also ordered a combo box with a bit of everything, shall see what they make of those!!
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Post Thanks / Like

The offer Cathryn ( and I got) is ended, but they are, until tomorrow offering 3.8kg of harder and larger cod jerky 'fingers' for the same offer price of £25.50 (It's buy one get one free). It looks as though they have a different offer each month. Mine go mad for them , too, and I think they must clean the teeth, judging by the crunchiness.

One warning : one is nice, two even better but three can mean runny poos (Teddy stole an extra one).

The website is www.fish4dogs.com
    Last edited by Barbara Nixon; 29th June 2007 at 12:01 PM.
    Barbara, Monty, Joly and Teddy.