• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tooth cleaning

It did nothing for mine or some others, on another list, though I think it may be this which Norma said gave results with Arne.

A couple of Dogpagers, have placed orders, following the recommendation, so perhaps they'll report back.

Although more expensive per pack, the gel looks as though it may go further. Logic is rather costly anyway, for multiple dogs.

It wasnt Plaque off which helped Arne it was fragiera? I lost the wee bottle and the web site.

Barbara - I am currently using the petzlife oral gel. Jake and Shelby didn't care for the taste at first...but after just a few days they lick it right up. I've only been using it for a few weeks and their teeth weren't not bad to begin with. I do think I am seeing a difference on Jake's back teeth where his jawbone was removed. He doesn't use that side of his mouth to chew so I think he needs a little help (tooth healthwise) and it appears to be helping. I'll keep you posted on how it goes after a couple more weeks. Oh yeah, I'm using the salmon flavored gel.

It would have to be the salmon, if I got it.

Joly is a real pest about Logic. If I do the others, he's in the way, trying to lick it out of their mouths.

It wasnt Plaque off which helped Arne it was fragiera? I lost the wee bottle and the web site.

Hi Arne!

Did a search on Fragaria for you and found this website, you might like to have a look? http://www.woofnwhiskers.com/product~P~709~SPH~cat~PT~87~numRecordPosition~6.asp

It is a good product, have used it before and have a supplier quite local to me whom you can also order from, it is run by a former Bearded Collie Breeder and stocks no end of stuff, including Thornit Ear Powder! http://www.championpetsonline.com/

Hope these are of help to you??

Back