• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Article about Doggie Language

Thanks for the link -- really interesting and very true. I was just thinking about that open/closed mouth thing with Jaspar. He also does the thing of looking at me then staring at what he wants (eg a chicken on the counter waiting for the oven :rolleyes:), then looking back at me -- nearly talking! :) Twyla has the HAIRIEST feet I have ever seen, too!

I know---when food is involved, Oliver gets this totally obsessed look in his eye as he stares at it! You would think I never feed him! My parents were here visiting last week and he tricked them into giving him lots of treats...my mom felt sorry for him because he was hungry (trust e, he eats plenty!!!) Needless to say, he gained a fourth of a pound when he went to the vet after they left!

Very enjoyable article and very now. The big open mouthed grin & the tongue lolling out has always been something I have thought indicated a very happy doggie.

Back