Thread: Introducing Charlie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Introducing Charlie

Don't have a lot of time right now, but wanted to introduce Charlie, a boy we just got into Rescue.

He is a 2 year old tri from Wisconsin. The people there had to give him up because they were to the point that they couldn't take care of him like they should because they worked so much. They initially advertised him on Craigs List. Jen from this board spotted him and PM'd me. I e-mailed back and forth a few times and made arrangements to pick him up. He is just an absolute sweetheart and really is a "velcro dog"; he craves people. We are thinking right now that we will be looking for a family where someone is home a good share of the day.

The home he goes to will be Charlies 4th home and we want to be sure it's his forever home. So anyway, here is a picture of Charlie in his natural habitat, my lap . We will be getting some good pictures of him in the next few days.

Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

There he is, what a cutie!! I'm so happy you could help him Bruce. It was a really hard decision for us not to take him ourselves, but the timing just isn't right and he deserves the best, finally. His story reminds me a lot of our Abbey, we got her when she was 2 and we were her 3rd home. He'll end up in the right place as well, I'm confident; he's off to a good start! Thank you so much!!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

He's a lovely boy! I'm sure you'll match him up with a really wonderful family and home!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

He is too cute, I am sure he will find his forever home soon
    Sue, Prince (B&T, DOB: 28/09/2001) & Lucy (Tri, DOB Unknown)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

He is adorable and I feel really sad that he has yet to find his forever home.
    ~ Sam, Sonny & Beau ~

Post Thanks / Like

He is loverly and I am sure you will fiind him a good home
    Good to see what you look like Bruce H
    Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)
    cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky & Sam & Jake
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference. Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Well Hello there Charlie!

I think he has landed on all 4 paws by being fostered by you and Kris and am certain that if any-one can find him his "forever" home then it will be you! He looks a total sweetheart, I cannot believe he has had 4 homes already in only 2 years! Good Luck finding him that forever home
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What GREAT work, Jen and Bruce!

That is one cute little boy. I bet you will have plenty of offers of a new home for him -- and one that will be a forever home. Can't believe he has jumped around four times either.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

he has a happy face,i do hope he finds a forever home.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Bruce:

I just took in a "Charlie" last week as well into rescue - he is a 1 1/2 year old boy that we are fostering. He is a blen. with lots of energy, and not very acclimated to living in a house, walking on the leash, etc. His biggest challenge right now is leaving the bunnies alone that are in every yard in my city

I hope your Charlie finds his new home soon, as we are hopeful our boy will too.

Sheri Ramirez
    Nebraska
    "Don't accept a dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful" Ann Landers