• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Home Boarding

TKC

Hi All,

Just to let you know that I am not caring for Cavaliers and Smallies in my home. So if any of you are going on holidays and would prefer Home Boarding let me know by emailing me.

Tara

NOT caring or NOW caring? :lol: I think you wanted to say your are NOW caring for cavaliers and smallies... :cool:

Tara definitely IS caring for them; I am teasing her about her typo. Board them with Tara and they come back better behaved than they went in... :rotfl:

Great. pity u i didnt know this 3 weeks ago. Dont care how far away u r my 3 will b with u next time i will be away(next summer)

Oh goodness I think I had better book them all in for an extended stay then!! Is it to be named Tara's boot camp? LOL

Hi Yes that was a typo

Anyone wanting info or to check availability email me at [email protected]

I have a doggie room which has just been tiled and will have beds, toys etc. I will post photos. Also we have a blog setup so when you go away you can log in and see what your little one is up to :) They will have free run and access to a very large secure garden.

I can't believe I am almost full for July and August already! I will only take max of 5 dogs so they enjoy themselves. Looking forward to having more doggies around.

Tara i think this is brilliant finally someone that we trust and know will mind our doggies and have fun :)

Back