• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Megan's home

How sweet. I love the last picture. Isn't it wonderful when a dog finally feels safe and loved how they blossom!!!

Lovely photos, especially the last one! What a lucky girl Megan is to have found her way to you. :flwr::flwr::flwr:

What a wonderful story! So glad to hear she is settling in well and has found her forever home :)

She looks so happy. I am delighted for you all. Still miss her but I don't worry about her one bit. She has found her home.

Oh they look so comfie, the rule in my house is no puppies on the chairs :confused: but looking at that picture I so want to cuddle them on the sofa ;)

Just another wee update guys, my mum took our son Kieran to her house on Sunday, just to give Megan time to adjust and get used to her new surroundings, so today I went and collected Kieran and brought him home to meet Megan, and lets just say they're gettin on great.....at this moment in time, she's up on the sofa beside him havin a wee nap together :luv:

Il put up some pics o the 2 of them later,

And thankyou all once again for your support and good wishes (y)

Last edited:
Back