Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New Theme - Favorite Friends

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer'sMom View Post
    Spencer with his pink, fluffy Barbie purse. But if you ask my husband what the toy is called he'll say "Spencer's man bag".
    Oh my gosh, you had me laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes!!!!
    DanaLynn
    Mom to Colin (may 9, 04) and Teddy (Dec 2, 06)

Post Thanks / Like

Here's Chester as a little tot with his beloved cat hand puppet. For almost 3 years it was his #1 favorite tug o' war toy and I finally had to retire it a few months ago after he had ripped all the stuffing out of it's head and ripped both arms off!

I just think it's so odd how certain toys will be chewed on and destroyed within a few days but some like this one and his hamburger lasted nearly 3 years! Here he is with his hamburger (which is still in one piece although the cheese has been chewed off) when he was a wee little pup:
    "My little dog: A heartbeat at my feet."
    ~Edith Wharton

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately I don't have a photo of this, but Indy & Charlie have one toy with twin rop handles, one of which is broken, so when they pick it up by the remaining handle it looks like they are carrying a purse, and they constantly fight over it, and frequently carry it back from "fetch" together, so they look like they are helping one another carry the purse, it's adorable!
    Kelly ~ Charlie (M Tri)

Post Thanks / Like

I find it interesting how many pictures are of "deceased" toys
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

I can safely say that Bella's cavvy is still kinda alive...he's missing an ear at the moment though. I have to sew it on tomorrow.
    Mum to Bella - Blenheim cavalier born 12/9/2006 and Stryder (at the bridge 18.2.07)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katc10 View Post
    Unfortunately I don't have a photo of this, but Indy & Charlie have one toy with twin rop handles, one of which is broken, so when they pick it up by the remaining handle it looks like they are carrying a purse, and they constantly fight over it, and frequently carry it back from "fetch" together, so they look like they are helping one another carry the purse, it's adorable!
    That sounds so cute! I love it when my cavs do that!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Default our toys

I would like to say, it is Brian´s favorit toy, but I can´t. He don´t like toys, he didn´t plays since he grown-up. It is a serious dog. I gave him this toy on Christmas Eve, but he much more liked bones and goodies and he was only content posing with it. And his fool mom (me) every Christmas gave him some new toy

This is Reny´s favorit ball. There are jingle bells inside. But he don´t plays with it on his own, he only retrieve it to me, when he knows, he will get a fee. And every weekend, while having our breakfast, he bring it to us, to change it for it. He is so adorable with the ball in muzzle, wagging his tail, that he always g e t something. If he is ignored, he stays a while, thinking and then he goes and bring an another toy. Could be, I have 5 toys under my feets, when I ended my breakfast. Foxy boy!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like one smart little guy!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Like a lot of doggies here most of Rexy's toys are deceased!! Here he is with one of the few survivors Winnie the Pooh! Winnie is almost the same size as Rexy so its hillarious when you see him dragging Winnie around the house

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GudrunTheRed View Post
    Here he is with his hamburger (which is still in one piece although the cheese has been chewed off) when he was a wee little pup:
    Chester is so scrumptious in this photo!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)