• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Here's some more of Megans 1st week

Rj Mac

We've got a few more of our 3............Lisa thought this next 1 of Meg and me was amusing......im not so sure
IMAG0070.jpg
[/IMG]
The 2 girls......
IMAG0068.jpg
[/IMG]
Jake on his own....
IMAG0066.jpg
[/IMG]
And lastle my 3 girls....:luv: :luv: :luv:
IMAG0065.jpg
[/IMG]

Lovely photo's, it looks like she has really settled in, that is brilliant :rah:

Great :snap: RJ Megan sure has settled down nicely with you, lovely to see her looking so well settled in with you already (y) Have you all been out for :dogwlk: together yet?

Have you all been out for together yet?

Yeah, they're all getting on great......just with Megan on the lead beside Lucy, and Jake usually just plods along beside

Oh they are lovely photos - so pleased to see Megan settled and happy - she obviously feels secure with you to sleep like that already!!

Lovely photos! I would definitely frame several of those and hang them up. :) She's adjusting to her new home.:flwr:

Glad to see she is settling in. Does she still prefer men.
Thanks guys, She seems to have settled with us both really well, but it was Lisa she bonded with 1st, and as the week's went by she's come around to me, and any visitors we've had....as long as they give her the time and space she needs....have all been made welcome

Just fantastic pics. She is obviously very, very happy with her new family, 2 and 4 legged! :)

Back