• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Toby

sallymum

Just left Toby down in vets to be nuerered, would have had him done while ago but vet thought he was a bit small, to leave him for month or two. Seen the way he carried on when Tammy was here yesterday barking, trying to knock down door to get in to her. Worst of all peeing all over place.
Hopefully every thing will be ok.Cant wait to pick him up at 6.

Sallymum, :xfngr: :xfngr: all goes well for Toby today. I have no doubt but that he will be fine. Keep us posted on how he's doing.

Am sure that everything will go just fine!! You will have more trouble keeping him quiet afterwards!! :xfngr: For a speedy recovery, he will be back to his old self very soon once he has forgiven you that is!! ;) :lol:

Good luck with today. I'm sure he'll be fine. Lovely to meet you yesterday.
Yvonne

Oh thnking of Toby - I'm sure he'll be fine, he'll prob be bouncing off the walls again by tomorrow.

I am glad to hear that Toby is home safe & sound. He'll be back to his old self in no time. Lots of snuggles for him tonight. :flwr:

Back