• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Black & Tan Puppy Dog Name??

Harvey

Hi everyone, we have today collected the newest member of our family a little black & tan boy - he is already making great friends with our Harvey!

The only problem is we have no idea what to call him - has anyone any suggestions????

Thanks

740935559_603924a08c.jpg

Last edited:
I would have said Rocky but he does not look like a Rocky
How about Tommy or Bobby
-----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)

I honestly have no idea - we had a hard time even picking out our own dogs name haha.

I did however want to say that he is ADORABLE, and I really hope my next cavalier will be a handsome black/tan like him :)

Sorry cant help took me ages to think of a name then they just come to me. I love the black and tan hopefully one day i might have one. Sorry cant be of any help.

He's adorable--I love black and tans!

Marco
Milo
Micah
Aldo
Brody
Bogart (Bogie)
Chaz
Elvis
Felix
Hadley
Simon

B/t's make me thing of more exotic sounding names for some reason...:)

Have fun!

I like the idea of Guiness as well!! What a total sweetie, congratulations, glad to hear he is getting on well with his big brother already!! :lotsaluv:

I love the name Guinness for a B&T - he looks like a Samuel or a Max to me.

This is a brilliant site to look for dog names

http://www.dog-names.us/

Otherwise can you make up anything from his kennel name? Cruz's kennel name is Cruise Control - hence Cruz {although he should be Cruise Missile, the way he hurtles around!!}

we were going to call Harry ... Bailey, but my son was young and kept saying keighley lol didn't want him to have a complex lol

i like Toby or Troy .. very manly!

name for pup

Hi

I have a very sweet black and tan boy called Henry. I think Henry and Harvey sound good together. You need names that are easy to call when out.

I have a gang of four so I have a right mouthful to shout!!!

Hope your little boy settles and is happy

Back