• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anyone help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furry_Monster

Just wondered if anyone knows if there are any Cavalier pups for sale near to us in Lancashire. Chorley area. We would ideally like one to be ready around the start of the school holidays ie 19 July. Would prefer a tri but not really bothered. Many thanks.

you could try cathryn,from the midlands.she is on the memebers list,you can pm her.if not look up the king charles cavalier club on the net they will have a list of breeders.make sure you ask all the right questions and dont rush into anything,

Hey Becca,

I may have interpreted the forum rules incorrectly, but I suspect that advertising the sale of puppies, or asking about where to buy puppies from might not be kosha on the fourm. So for the time being I am going to lock this topic down. When Karlin gets here, she can take a look & unlock it if I have gotten this wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back