• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing my big baby

Furry_Monster

Only just seen this part of the forum :eek: So thought i would share some pictures of my other animals
First of all is my horsey
Her name is calli, she is 2 years old and stands at 15:2hh at the withers (which is around 5f 2" for you non-horsey people)
She is a skewbald, british sports horse, mare.
My mum and I have had her for nearly a year and a half.

DSC00206.jpg

shineyCa.jpg

Then there are the cats!
Simba is 12 years old.
DSC01362.jpg

then Charlie is 4 years old.
DSC00344.jpg

Just thought i would add these pictures too.
Margo sadly got PTS on January 6th 2006.
She was 29 year old. My mum had owned her for 27 years. She was a 13:3hh Appaloosa mare. Had many fantastic memories with her. R.I.P girl.
This was taken 2 months before she died.
margooct05.jpg

And then there is Tartan. Again another one that has been in our family for a while. Tartan had just celebrated he 40th birthday when he sadly got PTS on the 8th Jan 2007. Just two days after margo's anniversairy.
He was a 12:3hh Dartmoor. Dark bay gelding. Also has lots of great memories with him. Taken 6 months before he died.
tartanagen.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the pics.

Wow! I love your Calli!! :luv: I started off with horses MANY years ago, I had Arab's back then, but these days don't bounce as well as I used to and now have the dogs instead!! Margo and Tartan look total sweethearts too, I am so sorry you lost them both :flwr: Thank You for sharing them with us! :lotsaluv:

Wonderful pics; you have embarrassed Simba mid-grooming it seems! :lol:

How lovely to have had two horses until they became such seniors. :) They must have been very special to your family.

Back