• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Walkies

Rj Mac

Hi guys, hope everyone is well (y)

Today when we were walking our 3 around an unused playing field, it was empty, only us and our dogs, so with the area being fully enclosed, we decided to let Megan off her lead,for the 1st time, for a run with Jake and Lucy,she's been desperate to get off and chase them all week, so armed with treats to aid the re-call........which we needn't have bothered with, she is an absolute star......here's the results......
The 2 girls....
ofthelead4.jpg
[/IMG]
The 2 girls, realizing mums got biccies in her pockets :lol:
ofthelead3.jpg
[/IMG]
Jake and Lucy.....
ofthelead.jpg
[/IMG]
And Megan after her run.....
ofthelead2.jpg
[/IMG]
In case you's are wondering.....she's sleeping on the bottom of a shelf unit in the computer room :l*v:

Looks like you all had a great time - and you got the nice weather too! Send some up here pleeeeeaaassseee..... ( mean down here!)

Last edited:
What a fun place to run around in. Looks like she knows exactly where she belongs!! That's so neat!

How lucky you are to have the field to yourself - it looks like a great place for your three to play!

Megan looks so happy and content. :)

Wow, to say I am envious is an understatement!!! How beautiful. Dallas, Texas does not compare....:(

how lovely to see her free and happy,it brings a lump to my throat.well worth everything now.

What great pics of them all enjoying their freedom!! Love the one of Megan on the shelf!! Bless her!! :lotsaluv:

They all look beaitful and really enjoyed there day in the field
----Aileen and the gang(Jazzie---Barney---Sam)

We were over at the same spot today and have loads o pics of our lot having a blast..........

The 3 of them......
IMAG0090.jpg
[/IMG]
Me and the doggies....
IMAG0089.jpg
[/IMG]
The girls and me....
IMAG0088.jpg
[/IMG]
Anyone who's been following the newyears thread......yes I'm afraid iv slipped off the wagon and back on the ciggies :rolleyes:
Kieran getting in on the act....
IMAG0083.jpg
[/IMG]
Lucy posing...
IMAG0081.jpg
[/IMG]
This was at breakfast time, Megan snuggling up to Kieran.....we are so proud of them both....
IMAG0080.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
As regards the ciggies....I Know i'v failed miserably......much to Lisa's disdain :rolleyes: ...........but I am determined to give it another go.....so fingers crossed :xfngr: :xfngr: :xfngr:

Back