• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Oakley the unicorn!

merlinsmum

754333316_c37a298eb5.jpg

My dad does this to him EVERYTIME we visit.... he thinks its hilarious, I think Oakley is a bit bored with it now;)

*g* I have a similar photo of Holly about the same age. With Amber tricks like that are not necessary. It goes punky by itself. She seems to quite like it though, unlike Oakley. He looks quite a big boy- is he?

Aww! Bless Him!! Jake has this whole "dragged through a hedge backwards" look going on from time to time as well, we should all post pictures of them like it and call it the "Tufty Club" !!! :lol: :lol:

Our Elvis could be a member. His cowlick is natural, and stands almost straight up.

That is so cute, my o/h keeps doing that to Prince, he could be a member of the tufty club also:p

Back