• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Here's Archie !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justine

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0002-1.jpg

DSCF0001-2.jpg

Well Hello there Archie!! :lotsaluv: what a wonderful little chap you look! How long until you come home and meet your big brother Alfie? :lotsaluv:

archie will be coming home at the end of the month.might be the 1st week in august because my mum and dad will be here and my mum has a few problems and has become a little frail,i didnt want her having to avoid archie and them both having a serios accident.he has a new fleece bed and a new teddy and a blue crate.i cant wait so excited.

Archie is sooo adorable !!!! I know you are counting the days until he is home. What a little sweetie. How old is he? I love his name, too cute.

what a little cutie!! It will be the hard part now waiting until he can come home bet you all cant wait

hi guys ,he is 4 weeks old.he was the biggest one out of the three we could choose from.He was also the quietest one.Dont know if it was because he had a full belly.Met mum she was a sweety.Dad is i think from the uk.

What a beautiful baby boy! :wggle: Archie is a really good name for him. :) I hope the weeks go by quickly for you!

We put the crate up and alfie has decided thats his new place,he is also barking at the toy dog.

he is very cute, justine u will have a lot of fun with the 2 of them when they are together i can remember when i got baxter and freddie was so noisey checking him out!:D

Back