• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Now it's Princesses' turn!

Cathryn

Hello All!

Yesterday I told you all about Tilly's narrow escape with a Bee's nest, well this morning it is my Princesses' turn, best of it is, is that these two are litter sisters!! Well I got up this morning and Princesses' eye is all clouded over and VERY sore looking indeed! I have no idea at all what it is as it was totally fine yesterday and Saturday when she had her weekly thorough go over! it looks awful, and needless to say she is booked in at the vets for later on today the poor darling! Will keep you posted :lotsaluv:

Hi!!

Erm, actually folks it's Princess who has the poorly eye! icon_blshing icon_blshing Her appt is 5:00 so I will keep you all posted!!

Last edited:
Doh!! Sorry Cathryn, its the rain effecting my brain!! Good luck Princess :hug:

Hello All!

Well I got up this morning and little Darcy's Momma, Princess, was looking like this! As you can well imagine I was horrified! :yikes:

PoorPrincess001.jpg

So we bathed it with good old warm salt water and I booked an appt with my vets for 2:30 which was altered to 5:00 as Emma got stuck in a complicated surgery. We trotted off and "Auntie Emma" (Who is a total Cavalier nut herself!) took a look! Turns out that Princess has the mother of absyss's!! Poor girl! The reason why the corner of her eye is a little bit green is they have to "flouresce" the eye so they can see what damage is actually done using an ultra-violet light, happily Princess's eye is not damaged at all! :p
We also discovered that she has a nasty ear infection brewing, most likely caused by her maybe rubbing at her eye, although I have not seen her do that, so we came away with a mediceine cabinet of drugs! We have anti-Biotic eye-drops, anti-biotic ear drops, anti-biotic tablets and finally artificial tears to help lubricate her eye!! We go back again on friday morning for a check up!!

Poor little Princess she is the sweetest natured girl you can ever wish to meet, her Dad is of course Logan (My avatar) and she is a total love bucket and Champion snorer to boot! :lol:

Will keep you posted on her progress, the eye can look very dramatic when infected or injured, but happily it heals quite quickly!!

Back