• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Baxter unwell

coconut

Baxter is getting sick since 5 this morning cannot keep down water or anything going to the vets now will let u know how i get on!

God hope he is ok. Let us know whats wrong. Will be thinking of u and Baxter, hopefully its only an upset tummy or something.

I am back from vets i have to work today so i have to get my ma and mark to mind him! he got 2 injections, has no fever they think that he has a bug and gave me re-hydrogen sachets and tablets if he disimproves at all they will take him back in to go on a drip!! my poor baby cried when he got the injections:( , he is never sick where as freddie has a bad tummy and would get things up and down that's y i was so worried this morning! :xfngr: he gets better and doesn't have to go back to the vets!

I will keep u posted, thanks for the well wishes!

Oh poor little Baxter!! :xfngr: For a speedy recovery for him! A big kiss for him and a very gentle :hug: for both of you :hug: Will watch out for news of his progress! :lotsaluv:

Oh the poor little baby, hope he gets better soon and doesnt have to go back to the meanie vet

Hope he feels better soon,alfs had a tummy bug a couple of months back,but he got well real quick.

i am using a springe to get the rehydration sachet into him and he is after getting a good bit in, the only thing is that he is trying to cough but can't cough fully like he is doing short coughs and this only started this evening? He is lying on my knee he is coming back to him self slowly!!!

What should i do??

Ring your vet and describe the cough to them, they will tell you whether or not to bring him back in, stick with it though, every little bit you get into him will do him good whether you have forced it into him or not, sometimes they get worse before they get better but soon bounce back!!

Another thought have a look at his gums, if they are whitish in colour then get on to the vet straight away as this is a sign of anemia!

I know how you feel right now, one of mine had to have a cabinet full of drugs for a horrendous eye ulcer tonight, stick with it girl, he'll be OK!! :lotsaluv: :flwr:

Glad to hear it!! They love to make fools of us these wonderful little doga that capture our hearts don't they? :lotsaluv:

oh he has me so on edge all day as he has not being sick at all since we got him! he is sleeping in my room tonight with me!

oh poor little baxter---it's so upsetting when they have upset tummies! i hope he feels better very soon! i'm glad to hear that he has stopped vomiting and coughing. i'm as he rehydrates he'll perk up and you'll both feel so much better. gentle hugs to you both!

k

i got nearly all of the sachet into him last night so i am happy with that!:p

He has to get boiled chicken and rice today so we'll see how he gets on with that today, :xfngr: he is over the worse of it and thank god i don't have to bring him back to the vets!!

Thanks for all of ur support guess!:)

Baxter is back to himself today thank god he really scared me last night! Can't wait to go home and play with him for a while!! Bless my poor lil baby!

Thanks for all the support guys!

Back