• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy and Bluebell pictures!

emmawright

Here are some pictures of Daisy and Bluebell. They are getting along just fine, and Bluebell is growing so fast - i think she will be a XXL size for the coats i make!! Daisy has been ok recently too, her feet have been a bit bad, but her eyes are good at the moment. I think it is because she is on antibiotics every day now. I just wish she would gain a bit more weight as she looks so skinny, especially next to chunky little Bluebell...

761898551_d62a52b15a.jpg

761898619_68a2ea6bd3.jpg

761898703_0eed2ca18c.jpg

761898855_22506fc596.jpg

761898945_8a6e25e5d7.jpg

761899255_6c9feab069.jpg

Oh I do LOVE your babies!
Miss Daisy has stolen my heart:luv: !

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

They are soooo cute together. Daisy looks more like the puppy now than Bluebell does. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

It is so nice to see them getting along so well, sorry to hear that Daisy is now on A-b's daily, poor girl :lotsaluv: Have you tried her on satin balls at all? Might be worth a try??

They are truly both a credit to you, lovely pics of 2 truly lovely girls!! :lotsaluv:

They are really beautiful dogs. What is the age difference? Are they related?

Emma they are lovely! I can't believe how big Blue Bell has gotten already :D Daisy is such an itty bitty sweety pie!! How much does she weigh now?

Bluebell is now 3 months and Daisy is 1 year! When we go out walking people can't believe Daisy is a year because she looks so young, but i think that is to do with the DE/CC and also the fact that she was such a tiny puppy (just 2lbs when we first got her). They are not related at all, although they do look quite similar in markings. I think Daisy is lighter than Bluebell, Bluebell feels quite heavy to carry!

Back