• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Comfie?

mhabca

I can only wish I was so relaxed:

DSC01495.jpg

DSC01492.jpg

Gosh he looks so relaxed!! Just like me after a couple of bottles of vino!! :lol: In all seriousness though don't you just wonder how they can possibly be comfortable in some of the positions they get into?? :lol:

Gosh,it is amazing the positions they get into,and i find they are dead to the world,nothing will wake alfs once he is of in dream land.

LOLOL! Does anyone else find that a tired puppy is a boneless puppy? When Amber's asleep, or exhausted after a run- that's just what she is. Boneless. I have to pick her up like a baby- supporting her head and all- because otherwise she would just flop!

hahahaha I love it! In my next life I wish to be a cavalier so I can sleep in all sorts of insane places and positions!

Back