• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello there!!

Hello everyone - I came across this site accidently whilst searching!

I live on a farm in Dorset and am lucky to have: 2 Dogs (jack russel crosses) 2 cats, 2 horses, a tortoise a cockatiel and around 700 milking cows!!:eek:

I have put my name down with the South regional cavalier rescue and would love dearly to rescue one of these beautiful little dogs. I have to be completely honest, I have no experience of the breed but we have experience with small dogs and I have researched all about them. I hate to see the poor little mites that are in breeding places:( but I know I could offer a lovely for life home to one.

Am I on the wrong site or do dogs ever get rehomed down near me??

Anyway, lovely to see what you are all writing about - hope to learn alot more from you. Nicky x

Hi, and icon_welcome, you'l learn loads about Cavaliers here....there are so many wonderful people on the board....enjoy, and good luck in your search (y)

Hi.

If you join the Dogpages site, you may find cavaliers up for rescue there, both from official rescues (general not cavalier specific) and by private parties.

By the way, I have three Blenheim boys aged 3, 4 and 11.

Sounds like you live in a lovely spot. You've come to the right place to learn about the breed. icon_welcome

Hello and icon_welcome I am in the Midlands UK, Good Luck in your quest to give a rescue dog a wonderful new home, your place sounds great!!

Back