Thread: Offering a home/foster in Dorset

Post Thanks / Like

Default Offering a home/foster in Dorset

Hello, I am new to this site and hope this does not get locked

I live on a farm in Dorset and have thought long and hard about this. I could go out tomorrow and buy a Cavalier but most of my animals with me are rescues in one way or another and I feel I can offer a fantastic loving home.

I am home all day long - the odd time I pop out to work its right on my doorstep - I do have 2 children, but they are kind and considerate. I also have quite a menagerie (2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 horses, 1 tortoise, 1 cockatiel and 700 cows) but living where we do is ideal with no cars/people.

I wold love to be considered for homing if ever needed - travelling is not a problem. Thankyou in advance for looking at this rambling!!!
    Nickyx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Nicky:

The places to contact are the many breed rescue contacts for the UK pinned at the top of this section. We do post links to rescue dogs here occasionally but these are all independent sites and rescues; we do not have anyone on this site from rescue who is actively placing dogs in the UK and soliciting homes from this site -- you'd need to watch the relevant websites for dogs, keep an eye on this section, and get your name on the waiting lists with the breed rescues in your area. Good luck!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Karlin, will get onto it now!! - I am part of the southern Cavalier rehoming place and I think that is all down here - but will check again!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Keep an eye on Many Tears rescue in Wales as they get regular puppy farm ex breeding dogs.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I have contacted them also and they are able to place a dog with me - as soon as one needs rehoming!!