• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Urgent transport -- anyone near Athy?

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I have two cavaliers almost definitely coming into rescue and hope to get them this eve or tomorrow. Is anyone near Athy who could collect (breeder is bringing them partway there) and towards Dublin? I can meet anywhere along the way but if we can shave a few miles off this transport it would make the overall trip easier. I can meet in Naas for example?

Thanks, I know you are doing tons of stuff and already have helped constantly with dogs recently! (y)

Any other takers? I can come to Newbridge or Naas.

Karlin, I'm trying to pm you but I'm a bit lost!! Can you pm me before 7 tonight (or asap)? I can do this tomorrow after 11.30am.

Thanks for the offers. :)

It looks like this run needs to be done tonight so I will likely do it myself but just in case someone is near Athy and comes on the board PM me with a number to reach you. I would guess they might need collection around 8pm.

Back