• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Humberside Rescue Show

we are also hoping to go. Just need OH to agree as I will never find it if I go on my own!

coming from Birmingham so quite a way from Lancashire (however that is where we got Chloe from!) If your definately going let me know and can meet up there, are you taking your 2 boys with you??

Yes - I'm taking them. I'll be in a black 1 series bmw and I have v.v.v.blond short hair

With a b & t and a ruby making a racket you shouldn't be able to miss me!!!!!

great will look out for you, I will be the one with a blenheim destroying the place! can you let me know the details when Barbara sends them you?
Thanks
Gem

I've tried twice, but putting a Multimap link has erased my whoe post, each time, so I'll try separately.

I'm assuming you will arrive at the A1.

At junction 34 (A1M), on the A1,near Blyth, take the A614, Bawtry Road, towards Bawtry (off to the left, then under the carriageway, if I remember correctly).

Take the third left, Scrooby Road, signposted Bircotes, Harworth and Styrrup. (If you come to and angled junction with the Great North Road, you have just passed it, as I did last time. :D )

Go first right into Droversdale Road, which leads onto a housing estate, and White House road is the third left.

The Harworth Miners Welfare Hall is along here on your right. Look out for people cars and dogs.

Entry is £5.50, to include the food. you'll need cash for any drinks, competition entries or tombola (The latter had some very good , mainly doggy , items last time ).

I'm taking just Joly, who can be recognised, as he is nearly all white. (I'm 5' 2" with short fair hair and glasses).

001takenblind.jpg

Last edited:
I think it was about one, last time, but i've put out a message, on Yahoo, to check. If I get no reply , by this evening, I'll ring Jean Grant and ask her.

Hi!

I was hoping to go but family matters have arisen and they must take priority on this occassion, sorry girls I would have loved to have met up with you and your dogs, hopefully we can meet up another time??

Have a great time anyway!!

I was going to come but family matters have come up so maybe next time ---Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)

That's four people who have had last minute family commitments.

Are you still going Gem and Merlinsmum ?

Yes I am definately going!! Cant wait to see loads of cavaliers there. Will keep an eye out for you and Joly. Should be a great day out:)

Barbara, have PM'd you and told you the reason now, hope that you can understand that on this occassion family has to come first! :( :(

Back