• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Now 3/ Two new rescue dogs

I'd love to place these two together if possible. :)

Thanks so much to Thelly and Gerry for taking these two in; this took a huge weight off my shoulders!

These dogs are so well adjusted. We haven't had 1 mess to clear up in the morning or at any stage indoors.

They had their 1st park experience today and they really loved it. Crashed out in the bed now as a walk is probably something they would never have know about a few days ago.

Will post pics as soon as I download them from my camera!

YES! Good news: the vet says it is congenital and as he is producing tears, the eye can stay. Need to ring them today to get more detail. :)

Now I have another one into rescue as well, severely neglected ruby female. It just never ends at the moment, for some reason! At least she is safe in foster with the women who found her. So badly matted she could barely walk or wag her tail. :( She will need general anaesthetic to clip off her coat it is so bad.

Hi!

So glad to hear that it is good news re Fred's eye :rah: Also great to hear they are settling in so well with Thelly too, won't be soon before Fred gets used to the lead and then there will be no stopping him! :dogwlk: :dogwlk:

Will check back later for updates!! Well done to all involved!! :cl*p:

Back