• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ear check for Bentley before OSU

BarbMazz

I'm taking Bentley to the vet today for a last ear check before our trip to OSU for the PSOM study next week. Dr Cole asked me to do this prior to coming down because she has to be able to see his eardrums to do the study tests.

I've booked my hotel for Thursday and Friday next week, and I've done the research for restaurants with takeout nearby. :D Bentley will be staying in the hotel with me. I was very glad to hear that I didn't have to leave him at the hospital while there. It will be nice to have his company in the evenings since I'm not familiar with the city. The room has wireless internet access and lots of movies to see.

I'll be sure to fill everyone in after our trip next week. I'm fascinated to see how the research works. I'm sad that Bentley has to have anesthesia and has to go through the tests, but the upside is that I may find out what is wrong with him and be able to have him feel better, and helping PSOM research is definitely a good thing.

Good Luck with all your tests, I am sure you will get to the bottom of things soon and make your precious Bentley's problem much easier if not erradicate it!! :xfngr: For a safe journey and some good test results!! Big kiss and a very gentle :hug: for Bentley and an extra :hug: for you too!!

I'm hoping you are going to get some answers and get set on a path with Bentley. Good luck Barb.

Ohio State? Columbus? PM me if you need good Columbus info =) I'm here with my CKCS and know some good dog places and good people places as well!

Otherwise, if you're not referring to the Ohio State OSU, just ignore this...

Back