• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Switching to James Wellbeloved Puppy food

shippers

We are thinking of switching Sally to James Wellbeloved Turkey and Rice Puppy food as she seems to be going off her ProPlan Salmon and Rice. We were wondering if anyone can recommend a reliable and reasonably priced website that sells this food? I have found a few through Google but was wondering which are the best. Cheers cavtiny

When after Royal Canin vet diet, i found Nutrecare to be the cheapest supplier and note that they are also cheaper for James Wellbeloved, compared to Pets at Home store prices. However, unless you are buying over £40 in value, postage charges cancel any savings. Pets at Home seems the best option. If you ask nicely, they'll give you a free sample. Wainwright's, actually a Pets at Home, own premium brand, is very similar ain content and quite a bit cheaper. They do salmon, duck and turkey varieties.

Do you you have a shop called The Range near you. They sell James Wellbeloved for £4.99. I was paying £6.29. Now both dogs are on JWB I buy the large sack for £17.99.

try www.petsdirect.com - they are based in wigan ( a former customer!)

Also I have found that your local petshop will get in for you what you want - normally at a cheaper price than the internet cos you don't have the carriage added on.

We just get it from our local pets at home, as they're probably the best priced around here :D

I have actually bought some from the local pets at home store. Just the 2 kg bag to start with. She seems to be enjoying it. I have been mixing it with proplan to prevent her getting diarrhoea. Also added a bit of 'Hi Life' meat on top. Hope this puppy meat is ok.

I know there is 'The Range' in Wigan which I'll pop in next time I'm near my parents. I could also try the other Wigan based supplier

Thanks

Back