• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How to get those white feet WHITE

Terri Voltz

My little Marley, as adorable as he is...just LOVES to be with dad when he's out mowing the lawn. The result is grass stained paws as well as dirty. Any recommendations on a shampoo that will whiten those dirty feet?

I've never used a whitening shampoo on Geordie and India. You can get their feet clean with regular shampoo.:)

I have that problem here in Atlanta with Oliver because of the red Georgia clay we have. It tends to stain his feet and legs. I use a whitening shampoo on the white parts and try to leave it on his feet a bit longer-I was those first. It seems to help a bit--until the next time he goes outside!! :)

The shampoo I got is blue and I got it from Petsmart, but look at the thread Shampoo Recommendations. There are lots of good products listed on it!

Alfs LOVES chasing hubby when he is mowing the lawn.his feet are bright green when they are both finished,but it soon weres off.

Next time you bath Marley, soak his feet with conditioner and every time you bring him in spray his feet with a 50/50 diluted conditioner and water spray, it will not stop the colouration on the top of his coat but will make it easier to wash out next bath time.

Another product to try, boy am I giving away WAY TOO MANY of my secrets right now!! ;) ;) Is Kris Christianson's White on White Shampoo!!

Back