Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SORTED: VERY URGENT: foster for young male

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Exclamation SORTED: VERY URGENT: foster for young male

I very urgently need a foster from tomorrow (Saturday) for a young male puppy farm dog. He is recently neutered. I can drive him within the Dublin area or region.

If all else fails I do have someone who can take him for two days but then he needs a spot from MOnday. This dog has been through two places already and I am very anxious to get him to one place permanently until he can be rehomed as this is stressful for him to keep bouncing around especially given his background and recent surgery.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

I hope this poor lad finds somewhere soon. Oh to live in Ireland

Post Thanks / Like

If I was in Ireland I would take him to hope you find somewere for him---Aileen
    cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky & Sam & Jake
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference. Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like

I would take him but i am not close to you .

Post Thanks / Like

Karlin i would love to help but i think molly needs time to get use to having 2 brothers!! if you need me for transport today i would be able to help!
    Mom to freddie 1 yr old (blen), baxter 1 yr old (ruby) and molly 3yr old (tri)

Post Thanks / Like

I'd be prepared to take him, but living in Cork it would be difficult to collect him.If you still need a fosterhome,and could get him as far as Thurles/templemore I'm sure we could collect him from there and give him a loving temporary home until 18 th August.(hols)
    Sins

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Coconut, any chance you could meet me at say the Red Cow or at Naas or so round noon? Sallymum can do emergency foster for this one for a couple of days but is not home til after three, whereas I need to collect him this morning in about an hour, and have literally no where for him to go for several hours til that time. If he could go to you in that interim space then go on to Sallymum, it would give me a few hours back in the day to work on sorting all the other dogs and get some of my own errands done.

I will give you a ring though I am sure you are getting tired of seeing my name come up on yourmobile over the past week... .

Sins thanks for your PM, I will reply to that and also, yes I might find that foster period very helpful. By Monday he likely will need a new place and if so I could take him to Thurles/Templemore or one of our transport folks might be able to do this as he will already be in Laois. He really badly needs a stable place for a while with someone who will start him down the road of being a housetrained little man.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

I am in work til 1, ring me i am sure that i can get off early!!
    Mom to freddie 1 yr old (blen), baxter 1 yr old (ruby) and molly 3yr old (tri)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sins

Thats the problem,i am too far as well.I only know my way to Cork and Waterford.Been here 9 yrs.What a disgrace......

Post Thanks / Like

GOOD LUCK with this one girls!!
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!