Thread: Chill out time

Post Thanks / Like

Default Chill out time

We've had a nice quiet evening relaxing at home tonight, and we took a few snaps of the dogs just kicking back and putting their feet up.......
    Lucy's claimed Megans bed......
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    No probs for Megan tho....as once again, she turfs Dad of his chair
    [/IMG]
    Jake's grabbed the other couch.....so gues it's the floor for me
    [/IMG]
    Ryan, Lisa, and Kieran.....our 2 Blenhiem girls Lucy and Megan, Jake the Lab, and the old man of the house...Charlie

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it's called FUR niture for a reason!!!
    BK

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, is that leather furniture? How is that holding up with dogs including the lab? We also have a lab too. I am thinking our next furniture should leather.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gocamping View Post
    Hey, is that leather furniture? How is that holding up with dogs including the lab? We also have a lab too. I am thinking our next furniture should leather.
    Yes it's leather, we keep throws on the 2 seater and 3 seater, and it's quite a dark shade of green, it's holding up great, the suite is about 10 years old if remember correctly, and it doesn't show at all.....as you can see Jake the Lab views the 3 seater as his rest bed
    Ryan, Lisa, and Kieran.....our 2 Blenhiem girls Lucy and Megan, Jake the Lab, and the old man of the house...Charlie

Post Thanks / Like

so cute i would love a bed like that right now, in work and so tired!
    Mom to freddie 1 yr old (blen), baxter 1 yr old (ruby) and molly 3yr old (tri)

Post Thanks / Like

Great photos, i love your Lab
    Sarah, Lady, Daisy and Billy

Post Thanks / Like

Great pics!

we too have a dark green leather suite and it holds up really well with the dogs, the best thing being they are so easy to clean off!! I use baby wipes to clean mine with, they bring it up a treat, then I give it a good going over with a good quality leather food once a year and it's been great, in fact ours was my in-laws until they chaged it, so is about 12-13 years old and doesn't owe us a penny, but still looking good! would certainly recommend leather to any dog owner!!
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Post Thanks / Like

Green leather, here, too. Actually 'Aqua'.

Ours is 16 years old and like new, except for a button which needs pulling through on the settees right hand back cushion. It's a Frayling; once a high quality producer, but now, closed down , probably due to large drop quality, after outsourcing manufacture abroad. (Same with the potteries).

One of the best and cheapest sources of cleaner and conditioner is Gliptone. They supply Rolls Royce cars and , also, other cleaner manufacturers who add their own name and profit. You can buy the concentrates, which go much further, from Gliptone's website, or even more cheaply at car shows. They also do renovation kits, that work wonders with really old worn leathers, and match up dyes.
    Barbara, Monty, Joly and Teddy.