• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

2008 Calender???????????????

Want a Cavaliertalk 2008 Calender???

• Yes - definitely

Votes: 65 100.0%
  • No.....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

merlinsmum

Interested in a 2008 Cavalier Calender? proceeds to Irish cavalier rescue

Let us know then we can start organising!

Sounds like fun! I hope the other board members think so too and with the proceeds going to such a good cause it should be a landslide vote!!:D :D

Karlin - is there any way to put this as a sticky so it doesn't have to get bumped up everyday?

Last edited:
Well, I reckon we have at least 20 more active members since last year, and then there where those that missed out, and then those that didn't order enough so I reckon there should be a least 100 - there should be more considering how many members are on the forum.

Perhaps we could block message everyone?????

Absolutely!! I can't tell you how much joy I get out of my calendar. And made it a sticky until the voting is done.

You all have probably noticed that I have not been around too much since we moved in May. I am still around but have been VERY busy with my new job and living with my in-laws until our house is complete in November.

I will gladly take on the calendar again this year, but I love the sound of all the help being volunteered. The most complex parts were organizing the polls and making sure that cash was received ontime to order. I only ordered based on money received. I used paypal which has a service charge and the shipping was expensive but we did send Karlin almost $700US by charging $25 for the calendars.

I believe the first pup we helped was the lovely Sam.

I will try to be around more as we are getting settled finally. I can not access the site at work :( but I can not express how much I really want to be involved again....

It might be a good idea to go ahead and do the polls for January - June. That would really help with the rush towards the end. Karlin, at one point you mentioned setting up a calendar forum? Is this or something else an option?

Would others be interested in going ahead and deciding Jan-June? Did you all like the collage for all of the runners up. With all the new members we may have to have poll for the collage as well :)

way to Go ! Its Duncans_ma!

Have we missed you or what!

Do you want me to organise the polls etc as you can't get online as much, Your help in creating the calenders is much appreciated as you did a FANTASTIC job last year and this year we seem to have some more active members - more funds for rescue!

:lol: Like I said, it's gonna be a landslide folks!! Plus I will certainly be ordering more than one if they go ahead, great Christmas Presents for family and friends alike!!
For those of us NOT based in Ireland and who want to help Karlin with her rescue's here is the PERFECT opportunity!!

Its our contribution from these calenders that make a few more cavalier's lives happier -hopefully this year we can do more

COME ON EVERYONE

Yay Ashley!! Glad to see you again....you've been missed! You did such a fantastic job with the calendar last year. What I especially love about the calendar is part of the money going to rescue. You get something great and you give something great.

Wow....I just can't get over the response of the members on this board. When someone needs something or has an idea that is worthwhile, the other members just jump in. What a great group of people!!!!!!! I am excited to be a small part of this wonderful group.

Back