• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

2008 Calender???????????????

Want a Cavaliertalk 2008 Calender???

• Yes - definitely

Votes: 65 100.0%
  • No.....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes think it's an excellent idea - would it be more practical to have the calendar produced both in the UK and the US - obviously with the same photos, but it would save a lot on shipping?

Could I also suggest a different printing company - I love my calendar but don't think the quality is as good as other companies I have used?

Yes I'd be interested in buying a couple of calendars must get the camera out and take some photos of the girls .
Mimi

just bumping up to remind everyone to start rummaging for pictures. I'll start it next weekend as I am away with work next week.

I think the calendar sounds like a great idea. I wasn't around last year though so I don't know what's involved. Can someone please explain? Can George get his cute face on it??

Back